3 YEARS – 4 YEARS
Preschoolers are very eager to learn; they improve coordination, learn complex games and begin to interact more with their peers. With group projects, our preschoolers learn to interact, communicate and work together. The program introduces Mathematics, Language, Sensorial, Practical Life Exercises, Science, Music, Art and Craft, and social skills in a logical natural sequence to encourage fun learning.
Skills that Children Will Learn
Everyday experiences help children learn about language
To support language and literacy skills, teachers:
- Help children listen to and follow simple multi-step directions.
- Model and teach children how to ask questions.
- Teach children how to hold a book and turn the pages from left to right.
- Read together in library area and during group time.
- Sing songs with rhyming and repetition that builds vocabulary and encourage phonological awareness.
- Describe things and have conversations that help increase communication skills and vocabulary.